price logo

22k Gold Price in Bangladesh Today Per Vori, 1 Tola, 1 Gram

Are you looking for 22 carat gold price in Bangladesh? As gold prices are not stable, you are here to know the 22k gold price in Bangladesh today Per Vori. We will know today the 22k gold price in Bangladesh. But first, we need to learn how many grams are in 1 vori gold. Gold weight is measured in different types of units such as grams, Ounce, Tola, Vori, Ana, etc. In Bangladesh Tola, Vori, and Ana are popular and widely used.

What is 22k Gold Price in Bangladesh Per Vori Today?

The 22k gold price in Bangladesh Today Per Vori is approx. 93,340 Taka. Today the 22 Carat Gold price in Bangladesh is approx. BDT 8,010 Per Gram.

Measurement Unit of Gold in Bangladesh (Vori, Ana, Grams, Tola, Roti, Ounces)

  • 1 Vori = 11.66 Grams
  • 1 Vori = 1 Tola
  • 1 Vori = 16 Ana
  • 1 Vori= 96 Roti
  • 1 Ana = 6 Roti
  • 1 Aana = 0.0625 Vori
  • 1 Ounce = 31.1034 Gram
  • 1 Ounce = 2.43 Vori
  • 1 Tola = 11.664 Grams
  • 1 Tola = 3.746 Ounces

Chart of 22K Gold Price in Bangladesh Today

According to Bangladesh Jeweller’s Association (BAJUS), recent update of 22K Gold Price in Bangladesh is shown in Gold different units.

Gold UnitPrice in BD
1 Vori 22K93,340 BDT
1 Gram 22K8,010 BDT
1 Tola 22K93,340 BDT
1 Ounce 22K202,248 BDT
1 Kilo 22K7,140,000 BDT
Price chart of 22K Gold Price in Bangladesh 2023

What is 1 Tola 22k Gold Price in Bangladesh Today?

The 1 tola 22k gold price in Bangladesh today is approx. 93,340 TK.

22k Gold Price in Bangladesh Today Per Vori

The 22 carat gold price in Bangladesh 2023 is increased recently. 22k gold price in Bangladesh today per vori is approx. 93,340 TK.

22k Gold Price in Bangladesh Today Per Gram

The 22k gold price in Bangladesh today per gram is approx. 7,140 TK.

22k gold price in Bangladesh today Per Vori

FAQ About 22k Gold Price in Bangladesh

Which is better 22k or 18k gold?

22k gold means 92% pure and 8% is mixed material. These consist of metals like Silver, Zinc, Nickel, and other alloys. 22k gold is slightly lesser in purity but more durable than 24k. 18k gold is 75% pure and comparatively more durable than 22k and 24k. But 18k is less expensive compared to 22K and 24k gold. 

Why 22k Gold Price in Bangladesh has Increased?

There are a number of reasons that can contribute to an increase in the price of gold. These can include global economic factors, such as inflation or the weakening of a currency, as well as more specific reasons, such as tensions in the Middle East or political instability in a particular country. In the case of Bangladesh, it is likely that the recent increase in the price of gold is due to a combination of global and domestic factors.

Check Also 18k, 20k, 21k, 24k Gold Price in Bangladesh

Summary of 22k Gold Price in Bangladesh Per Vori Today

22k Gold prices in Bangladesh vary depending on the weight and purity of the gold. The 22k Gold means 92% pure gold and the other 8% is mixed with different materials. 22k Gold material is used to create the beautiful design of the necklace. The necklace has a beautiful design and it comes with a matching pendant and earrings set. Till %currentdate%, Last Update of 22k gold price in Bangladesh is 1 Vori gold is approx. 93,340 Taka and 1 Gram of gold are approx. 8,010 Taka. This is an increase of BDT 1225 from the previous week’s price of BDT 6,785 per gram.

I hope, you liked our article and learned about today’s 22k Gold Price in Bangladesh. We tried to provide gold prices from authentic sources. However, see other posts on different brands of Gold such as 20k Gold Price, 21k Gold Price, and 24k Gold Price prices on our website. Thanks!

Disclaimer: 22k Gold Price in Bangladesh Today Per Vori has been updated from Bangladesh Jewelry Shomiti BAJUS, Local Shops, and News channels. We do not guarantee that all information related to 22k Gold Price on our page is 100% accurate (Human error is possible). Always try to visit Official Pages, Local Shops, and Dealers to get the exact price & detailed information about 22k Gold prices.

admin
I am a web developer. Completed B.Sc engineering from a reputed public University. Do you need a website for your business? just contact with me or visit: https://site.xtreme-look.com

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Don`t copy text!